Ikouii Artist Membership
Ikouii Artist Membership Benefits
- Dedicated Ikouii Artist Webpage
- Private Member Facebook Group
- Virtual Quarterly Group Art Review
- Discount on Professional Development & Artist Services
- 25% Off Exhibition Submission Fees
- 15% Off Ikouii Shop Items
- Access to post on the Ikouii Blog
Ikouii Artist Membership Requirement
- Ikouii Artist Members must participate in at least one Ikouii exhibition per year
- Ikouii Artist Members must volunteer at least once a year
- Contact information
- Your Artist Statement
- Your Brief Artist Bio/CV
- Up to 5 samples of work (JPEG or links)
- Social Media Links (Optional)
- Artist Release Form
- Profile Photo (2 in Hi-res)
- Website link
To be considered as an Ikouii Artist: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following materials along with any other pertinent information.
Please allow up to two weeks for a reply.
UPDATES (JAN 2021)
Private Member Facebook Group – This group will allow Ikouii Artist Members to stay updated on happenings at The Ikouii Creative, present opportunities for collaboration and professional development, participation in virtual quarterly art reviews, and be a part of a supportive artist community. Enter the private group here.
Yearly Volunteer Requirement – Ikouii Artist Members are now required to volunteer at least once a year at Ikouii to remain in good standing. Examples of volunteer opportunities: Providing accessibility audits at museums and galleries we collaborate with worldwide, providing image descriptions for the blind, providing captions for Deaf, assisting with event planning, installation of art for exhibitions. To view current volunteer opportunities, look here.
Quarterly Virtual Group Art Review – This is an opportunity for Ikouii Artist Members to share and view each other’s ongoing work and provide positive constructive feedback. This will be done via the private Ikouii Artist Members Facebook group on the scheduled dates. Anytime, throughout the scheduled day, you will go live or post a recorded video of yourself sharing and talking about the works you would like feedback on. Then in return, provide your constructive feedback on other artist’s posts of their ongoing works.
Quarterly Group Art Reviews Dates:
- March 28, 2021
- June 27, 2021
- September 26, 2021
- December 19, 2021