Silent Figure Drawing Session
Explore the art of the human body and practice your craft through sketching/drawing/painting/photographing with a live model. We provide the venue, lighting, props, snacks, and music! Just bring your art supplies and enjoy! Doors open at 6:30pm. It is recommended to arrive between 6:30 and 6:45pm, leaving enough time to set up your wireless headphones and get settled in the room.
$10. Headphone Rental Included in Registration.
How it works:
When you arrive, you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three music channels with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so sketch/draw/paint along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to chat with others. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
**There are no refunds.
- Register before the session begins
- Use odorless solvents only (no turps)
- Do not pour solvents down drains
- Clean easels and work area after use
- Return all equipment to original location after use
- Photographs may not be taken without permission from the model
- Silence cell phones
- Bring paper towels